Feel Good AF is here to support you along your journey and wants to make personal fitness easy to try, so we mainly focus on workouts with little to no equipment.
This full-body WOW (workout of the week) can be duplicated throughout the week. We recommend scheduling time for a minimum of three 50-minute workouts per week. Please consult your physician prior to beginning any workout program.
- Warm-up (10-minutes):
- Run in place with high-knees for :60 seconds. 30-second rest.
- Plank for :45-seconds. :20-sec rest.
- Jumping jacks :30-sec. :20-sec rest.
- Repeat 3x
- Circuit 1 (15 minutes)
- Push-ups for :60-seconds. :30-sec rest.
- Right-legged lunges for :60 sec. :30 rest.
- Left-legged lunges for :60-sec. :30 rest.
- Repeat 3x
- Circuit 2 (15 minutes)
- Body weight squats for :60-seconds. :30-sec rest
- Tricep dips (using chair or sofa) for :60. :30 rest
- Sit-ups for :60-sec. :30 rest.
- Circuit 3 (10 minutes)
- Burpees for: 60-seconds. :60-second rest.
- Repeat 5x.
This one will get your heart rate up, while strengthening and delivering cardio!
At home FGAF hack: If you’d like to take it up a notch on your lunges or squats, add some weights to the mix or fill-up a backpack with some books or jugs of water.
Tag us in a video of you in the midst of your WOW and we’ll be hooking some of you up with merch!